At Paul Dry Books, our aim is to publish lively books "to awaken, delight, and educate"—and to spark conversation. We publish fiction, both novels and short stories, and nonfiction—biography, memoirs, history, and essays, covering subjects from Homer to Chekhov, bird watching to jazz music, New York City to shogunate Japan.
Browse our website to find excerpts, news about our authors, curriculum guides, and articles about us and our books. If you have questions or comments, please contact us. We are always searching for worthy out-of-print titles to bring back to the public. If you have a favorite out-of-print book, please let us know.
Our books can be securely ordered by credit card using this site, and are also available from your local bookseller.
Booksellers: order Paul Dry Books from your wholesaler or from Consortium, our distributor (612.746.2600 / 800.283.3572 / www.cbsd.com).
Learn More About Paul Dry Books
- "Words — Written in Stone or on the Wind" by Paul Dry
- "A Sense of Place" by Paul Dry
- "The Gist of It" by Paul Dry
- "Around the Corner" by Paul Dry
- "Discovered or Invented -- Who Can Say?" by Paul Dry
- "Take Five Moments" by Paul Dry
- "People Reading" by Paul Dry
- "Ten Engagements" by Paul Dry
- A Leap Into Books (Harvard Magazine, 2001)
- Curious Dry Books (The Chronicle of Higher Education, 2002)
- An Experience in 'Reading Better' (Holt Uncensored, 2000)
- "A Welcome Addition" by Robert Leiter